IC Universal Legal, Advocates & Solicitors (“ICUL / we / us”) takes data privacy seriously. We recognise the importance of your personal data and are committed to safeguarding it. This Privacy Statement describes how ICUL collects, uses and discloses certain personal data obtained through your participation in our events, seminars and/or other promotional activities, through our general business contact with you and through our website at www.icul.in
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND USE
You may have provided your name, company name, e-mail address, phone number, address and such other personal data (collectively referred to as “Personal Data”) in your engagement with us via any means. We retain and process your Personal Data to enable us to do any one of the following:
- provide our legal services to you;
- to correspond with you in the course of our business either as a client or as a business contact;
- to notify you about events and to provide relevant event materials, for your information and/or participation in our events;
- to obtain feedback, or otherwise to respond to your requests or provide you with information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- sending you information about any administrative changes, updates and/or amendments to our policies, terms and conditions.
(collectively referred to as “Purpose”).
As the purposes for which we may/will collect, use, disclose or process your Personal Data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. Please note that if you reply to an ICUL address in one of our e-mails or otherwise send a communication to us, your communication will not create a lawyer-client relationship with us. Do not send us any information that you or anyone else considers to be confidential, unless we have first agreed to be your lawyers in that matter. Any information you send us before we agree to be your lawyers cannot be protected from disclosure.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
If you, at any time, wish to:
- send us any queries on this policy or on how we may manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data;
- withdraw your consent for us to collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data; or
- exercise your statutory rights in relation to access or correction of your Personal Data in our control or possession
please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com