Matters involving a person’s familial relationships are dealt with paramount sensitivity, empathy and expertise by us. We regularly advise on family law matters including succession, wills, family settlements, partition, paternity, guardianship, juvenile delinquency, custody, child support, adoption, and divorce. We offer our support and expertise to our innumerable clients in varied ways and manner including counselling sessions in our offices, managing court cases, negotiating/ mediating and settling disputes outside courts. Our expertise in this space includes:
- Partition Suits.
- Suits related to family disputes.
- Counselling clients on various personal issues such as Will, Marriage Reconciliation, Divorce, Custody, etc.
- Advising clients about the pros and cons associated with contested divorce versus a mutual consent divorce.
- Enforcing personal law decrees.
- Assisting and advising clients in dowry harassment cases, 498A cases, dowry deaths, etc., which has hybrid issues of personal law as well as criminal law application.
- Counselling clients on family dispute settlement regarding ancestral properties, partition, probating of wills, etc.
- Advising and assisting clients create private trusts, etc., to manage assets/ funds prior to the assets/ funds finally vesting in the beneficiaries.